Settlement Recovery Service Details
Settlements Serviced by MCAG
Each settlement that MCAG pursues for clients is unique in its overall complexity, submission requirements, and timing from claim filing to payout. The number of opportunities in a given year will vary. Fortunately, MCAG clients rest assured that MCAG continually searches for class action settlement opportunities so their clients are free to concentrate on their regular daily activities, while MCAG works to add "found money" to your bottom line.
Settlement opportunities account for billions of dollars in available funds on an annual basis.
MCAG specializes in settlement assistance in the following areas:
- Product/Anti-Competition (e.g. manufacturers engaged in antitrust, price-fixing, etc.)
- Healthcare (e.g. insurance claims were not paid correctly)
- Pharmaceutical (e.g. an organization overpaid for drugs purchased on behalf of its employees)
- Financial (e.g. merchants overpaid interchange fees, financial markets were manipulated by large banks)
An Industry Leader
As a result of its presence in the class action settlements arena since 2003, MCAG has gained experience working with the nation’s preeminent class action litigators and settlement administrators. We are extremely familiar with the process of submitting, tracking, and reconciling all types of class action settlement claims.
- MCAG provides Settlement Recovery Services to over 150,000 businesses of all sizes and levels of sophistication. Clients include sole proprietors to nationally recognized businesses and healthcare systems.
- MCAG has partnered with many of the nation’s largest healthcare IT companies, payment card processors and acquirers, as well as select law firms and consultants. Through these relationships, we have unrivaled expertise as well as access to relevant data for more than 3 million businesses.
- MCAG has distributed hundreds of millions in cash to clients through our Settlement Recovery Service.
- Whenever possible, MCAG uses data, often provided by our partners and trusted vendors of our clients, to increase client recoveries.
- MCAG has a proven history of improving client recoveries from settlements and exceeding what a client would have received using their own efforts.
If you choose to engage MCAG for our Settlement Recovery Services, MCAG will:
- Provide guidance and assistance in retrieving the applicable documentation and information,
- Prepare any required forms and ensure an accurate and timely claim submission,
- Work with settlement administrators to reconcile and distribute the appropriate recovery under the terms of the settlements, and
- Find future settlement opportunities applicable to your organization.
Notable Past Settlements
Some notable settlements in the past that MCAG has pursued on behalf of clients include:
- Washington State LCD Antitrust Indirect Purchaser Settlement
- Illinois State LCD Antitrust Indirect Purchaser Settlement
- Polyurethane Foam Antitrust Indirect Purchaser Settlement
- Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Indirect Purchaser Settlement
- US Foodservice Pricing Litigation Settlement
- Hypodermic Antitrust Settlement
- Plasma-Protein Derivative Therapy Settlement
- DRAM Settlement
- Deepwater Horizon Settlement
- Oxford NY and NJ Class Action Settlements
- United Health Care Ingenix Settlement
- Anthem/Wellpoint Settlement
- BlueCross/Highmark/Cap Settlement
- Healthnet Settlement
- Wellbutrin SR TPP Settlement