CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) Settlements
This class action Settlement totaling $609.75 million, is about a lawsuit that claims that the Defendants fixed the prices of CRTs causing consumers to pay more for CRTs and products containing CRTs, such as TVs and computer monitors (collectively "CRT Products").
PLEASE NOTE: THE FILING DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A CLAIM TO THIS SETTLEMENT HAS PASSED. YOU MAY ENROLL IN MCAG'S SETTLEMENT RECOVERY SERVICE, BUT MCAG CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY MORE CLAIMS/LATE CLAIM SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS SETTLEMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE SETTLEMENT ADMINISTRATOR. MCAG WILL UPDATE CLIENTS ACCORDINGLY ONCE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON DISTRIBUTIONS FROM THIS SETTLEMENT.
Your business may be an eligible Class Member if you:
- Purchased a CRT or a product containing a CRT for your own use and not for resale in one of several states in the U.S. during a specified time period.
- Purchases between March 1, 1995 and November 25, 2007 from: Arizona, California, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin or the District of Columbia.
- Purchases in Hawaii between June 25, 2002 and November 25, 2007.
- Purchases in Nebraska between July 20, 2002 and November 25, 2007.
- Purchases in Nevada between February 4, 1999 and November 25, 2007.
To be eligible to make a claim, you must have purchased the CRT televisions, monitors or other CRT Products “indirectly”, meaning that you purchased the products from someone other than the defendant manufacturers or alleged co-conspirators.
If you are interested in MCAG pursuing a claim to this settlement on your behalf, please contact one of our representatives at 800-355-0466. There are no upfront fees for this service. MCAG aligns its incentives with yours and charges a percentage of any recoveries obtained on your behalf. Services include all the data analysis necessary to determine eligibility, document preparation, claims filing, recovery and reconciliation for enrolled customers. If no money is recovered for your organization from the Settlement(s), then MCAG will not charge or retain a fee.
You may also visit the official settlement website by clicking the link below.