MCAG is an expert in obtaining money for businesses through our class action Settlement Recovery Service. We provide Settlement Recovery Services to over 150,000 businesses of all sizes and levels of sophistication. Clients range from sole proprietors to complex global organizations and Fortune 500 companies. MCAG is owned and managed by a group of experienced, senior industry consultants and professionals. We take pride in the long-term relationships we build with our clients.
- Experience – Since 2003, MCAG has provided services for over 50 class action settlements. We are extremely familiar with the process of creating, submitting, tracking and reconciling claims for our clients. In addition, we have worked successfully with the nation’s preeminent class action litigators and settlement administrators.
- Strategic Relationships – MCAG has partnered with many of the nation’s largest healthcare IT companies, payment card processors and acquirers, as well as select law firms and consultants. Through these relationships, we have unrivaled expertise as well as access to relevant data for more than 3 million businesses.
- Data Savvy - Whenever possible, MCAG uses data, often provided by our partners and trusted vendors of our clients, to increase client recoveries.
- Proven Results – We have distributed hundreds of millions in cash to clients through our recovery services. In most cases, MCAG has greatly improved client recoveries under settlements, exceeding what a client would have received using their own efforts.
- Value-Add for Membership Organizations – MCAG has worked closely with many associations and societies to offer value-add services to members. These organizations are advocates for entities in healthcare, retail, hospitality, and automotive.
- Account Management - MCAG provides dedicated account management for all recovery services. Our “turn-key” operation for businesses helps them to recover the maximum available to them under settlements, and other programs. MCAG does all the data analysis, forms preparation and filing, and the reconciliation and distribution of recoveries.
- Minimal Risk - MCAG offers recovery services on a contingent fee basis. This ensures that our motivation is in harmony with our clients’ needs and expectations.
Settlement Types - We specialize in settlement assistance in the following areas:
- Product/Anti-Competition (e.g. manufacturers engaged in antitrust, price-fixing, etc.)
- Healthcare (e.g. insurance claims were not paid correctly)
- Pharmaceutical (e.g. an organization overpaid for drugs purchased on behalf of its employees)
- Financial (e.g. merchants overpaid interchange fees, financial markets were manipulated by large banks)